Thursday, July 23, 2009

Emma Watson attending University


“Harry Potter” star Emma Watson was keeping quiet about her college selection, but now she’s spilled the beans to Paste Magazine: the 19-year-old will attend Brown University in the fall.
“I am going to Brown, which is an Ivy League establishment in the U.S.A.” She told Paste.
Emma says she plans on studying literature at the Providence, R.I., university. “It sounds so geeky," she tells Paste, "but I really do like studying and reading, and if I’m not working on 'Harry Potter,' then my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book. That’s how I escape stress -- in literature.”In the same interview, Emma reiterates her desire to have a normal undergraduate experience: “I do hope that it will be only a short time before I am known as 'Emma Watson, the student from the U.K.' rather than 'Emma Watson who starred in those Harry Potter films,' she tells Paste.That shouldn't be too hard. Unless, of course, her roommate plasters the wall with “Half-Blood Prince”

1 comment: