Sunday, September 6, 2009

Boy George working on new album


BOY GEORGE has reportedly revealed that he is working on a new album.

The former Culture Club star said that he is compiling a collection of cover songs which reflect his "personal journey and experiences".

Speaking to People, he said: "[I'm choosing songs that] feel [as if] it was written for you and these are the songs I'm planning to record.

"I'm choosing songs that speak to me and have lyrics that reflect my personal journey and experiences."

The singer, whose real name is George O'Dowd, also explained that he is scouring the internet for potential collaborators on upcoming dance track 'Yes We Can'.

He added: "I feel it's a very refreshing idea. I'm pretty excited to find artists through Talenthouse and see what people do with my song. Absolutely, I can't wait."

No comments:

Post a Comment