Thursday, September 24, 2009

Jackie Jackson can't get over brothers death


Jackie Jackson cries himself to sleep over his brother Michael’s death.

The 58-year-old musician is struggling to cope with his younger brother’s tragic passing in June from acute Propofol intoxication and often wakes up feeling overwhelmed with grief.

He told ET Online: "It's hard for me to sleep because I think about him constantly, all the time. Sometimes I wake up with tears in my eyes because he meant so much to the world and also to me as a brother. I just miss him dearly, so much and I just can't believe he is not here."

The former Jackson Five singer and his brothers Marlon and Tito have spoken out about the last time they saw Michael alive.

The four men had an emotional reunion at a party in celebration of their parents Katherine and Joe’s 60th wedding anniversary just weeks before Michael’s death.

Tito said: "I told him that I loved him and he told me that he loved me more. We gave each other a hug and that whole thing. So, I was very happy that I had the opportunity to see him at that moment. And that's the last time I saw my brother.'

Marlon added: "What's comforting for me is that I think he is at a better place for himself. And a piece of him will live forever within me. So, that's my peace."

Jackie – real name Sigmund Esco Jackson – also revealed how excited the 'Thriller’ singer was about performing for loved-ones at his record-breaking 'This Is It’ London residency, which was due to open in July.

Jackie explained: 'I asked him, 'How's it going?' And he said, 'It's going to be incredible.' He couldn't wait for us to see the show. He wouldn't tell us anything about it. He just wanted us to see it from our own eyes."

5 comments:

  1. That's Not Jackie..
    That's Jermaine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so jermaine.. not jackie!!!!!!! get facts straight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous
    plaes correct your page that is Jermaine Jackson

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's Jermaine...come on get it right UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete