Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Kelly Osbourne reveals behind-the-scenes fights



Kelly Osbourne says the 'b****ing' has started behind-the-scenes on 'Dancing with the Stars’.

The 24-year-old star, who is currently in training for the next series of the US TV talent show, has revealed this year’s contestants are getting more and more competitive as they near the start of series.

She said: 'When I first started the rehearsals, I thought the other contestants were all lovely, but it’s suddenly become much more competitive and there’s a bit of b****ing going on behind the scenes."

Kelly admits she is dreading the opening episode because she doesn’t want to be the first celebrity voted off.

She said: 'I’ve never been so terrified about anything in my life and am praying I don’t get voted out first. If that happens I’ll probably cry for a month! I’d feel so unloved."

Although Kelly is nervous, she is pleased her parents and fiance, 19-year-old model Luke Worrall, will be in the audience to support her.

She added to Britain’s Closer magazine: 'My mum Sharon, dad Ozzy and fiance Luke will be cheering me on. I’ve never ever danced in front of people before – I feel sick thinking about it!

"There’s a rumour floating around that one of the celeb dancers has been having secret lessons for two years! That is so not fair."

No comments:

Post a Comment