Friday, July 24, 2009

Jackson's friend begged him to give up painkillers



URI GELLER has revealed that he confronted Michael Jackson about his drug taking after finding him passed out one day.

Speaking on TV documentary 'My Friend Michael Jackson: Uri's Story', the psychic spoon bender said: "I've never seen him take anything, but I've seen the aftermath and the aftermath sometimes was devastating.

"I couldn't wake Michael up one day. I grabbed his body and I kind of tried to wake him up. I was really concerned. I said, 'Michael what have you done, what have you taken? Michael open your eyes, are you OK?'

"There were moments when we tried to forcefully explain to him that he can't go on with this. And he would say, 'Don't tell me, this is my private life, stop, stop there.' "

On another occasion, Uri confronted his friend after finding him motionless in bed and believes Michael knew one day his addiction to prescription medications would end his life.

He added: "I really shouted, 'Michael, Michael stop it, Michael you will die, you're killing yourself. Look at you, the world needs you, nobody wants to lose you.'

"And he was there in bed and he just stared at me and you know, I'm sure he knew of course, I'm sure he knew but only God knows now why, why he did this."

No comments:

Post a Comment