Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Joel Madden writes his memoirs



Joel Madden is writing a memoir.

The Good Charlotte rocker - who is expecting his second child with girlfriend Nicole Richie - believes the time is right for him to pen a tome about all the things he has been through.

He said: "It would be about my life. It would be about, mostly, the big changes in my life - kids, relationships, moving to Los Angeles the big life changes that I've gone through."

The 30-year-old musician is determined to put as much effort as possible into the book, as he wants to ensure it is a significant reflection of the highs and lows he has suffered.

He explained: "I'm lightly working on one, but I don't want to put a book out there if it's not actually meaningful. I'm not going to go there unless I can deliver.

"If I put a book out, I want it to be something that matters to me. It has to be real, you can't just put a book out, to put a book out. I want every page to mean something."

Joel and Nicole already have 18-month-old daughter Harlow together.

No comments:

Post a Comment