Sunday, July 26, 2009

Miley Cyrus wishes she had other talents



MILEY CYRUS has reportedly admitted she wished she had another talent.

The singer and actress said if she wasn't in the music business, she would aspire to be a painter or photographer.

Speaking to the Star Telegram, she said: "I would like to be a photographer, and honestly, I am the worst painter, but if I could be anything I would want to be a painter, but I can't paint so that [crosses] that out.

"I love playing my guitar. I always have my guitar with me. That is my favourite thing, is writing the music."

She added that the downside to being famous is constantly being away from home.

She said: "The best thing is the travelling and meeting new people, and the worst thing is the travelling. It is the best and worst because I am away from home all the time.

"Also, it is fun to meet new people and see new things and go places that you probably wouldn't be able to go."

No comments:

Post a Comment