Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Shakira is desperate for a baby



Shakira is desperate to "reproduce".

The 'Beautiful Liar' singer is certain her fiance Antonio de la Rua – the son of Argentina's former president Fernando de La Rua - is the "right person" to start a family with, and is planning to start trying for a baby as soon as possible.

The 32-year-old star said: "I constantly think about raising a family. I want to reproduce so bad! Antonio and I have been together for nine years and function as a married couple even though we're not married.

"I don't think you find the right person in your life more than once. I don't even think about how famous he is. We look at each other as a man and a woman and that's it. We try to live a normal life and I keep my family close to me so I still feel like a real person."

Shakira also reflected on 'Beautiful Liar' - her "thrilling" 2007 collaboration with Beyonce Knowles.

She added to Britain’s Look magazine: "It was fantastic to work with her. She's an amazing performer and very sweet. The song was her idea and I was so thrilled. She's a very determined and focused woman and that's something to admire."

No comments:

Post a Comment