Friday, August 14, 2009

Kanye West’s 'bisexual freak stripper' girlfriend


Kanye West’s girlfriend Amber Rose is proud to be called a 'bisexual freak stripper'.

The model – who has rekindled her relationship with the hip-hop star after briefly splitting from him in February – insists her sexual preferences are nothing to be ashamed of.

She said: 'Yeah, they label me a bisexual freak stripper that f**ks Kanye on a daily basis. You know, 'Amber Rose, the f***ing bisexual, dyke, freak, whatever the f**k.’ To answer that, I’m extremely open with my sexuality. I can be in love with a woman, I can be in love with a man.'

The 26-year-old beauty insists she was always upfront with Kanye, 32, about her unconventional past.

She explained to Complex magazine: 'Kanye knew my life, so when it was, 'Oh Kanye, do you know she was a stripper, that she used to date girls?’ he was like, 'Tell me something I don’t know!’ '

The shaven-headed beauty was attracted to the 'Heartless’ rapper from their first meeting early last year, but says the pair were forced to keep their feelings under wraps because Kanye was engaged to fashion designer Alexis Phifer at the time.

She explained: 'I was always a huge fan of his but he had a fiancee, I wasn’t like, 'Ah, I’m going to get with Kanye.’ My intentions when I met Kanye were to just do his 'Robocop’ video, keep it very professional. But we really started to like each other. It just so happened that he started liking me and I started liking him. It’s not a publicity stunt, it’s just human beings, man. I love Kanye as a person, he’s a great person and he’s super-talented. I love him for a lot of different reasons.'

No comments:

Post a Comment