Friday, August 14, 2009

Marilyn Manson rape threat


Marilyn Manson threatened to 'rape' a rival rocker’s face.

The 'Dope Show’ singer became involved in a fracas with Trevor Strnad, frontman of Black Dahlia Murder, after Strnad insulted him.

The incident erupted as Marilyn was signing autographs for fans at a meet-and-greet in Florida, US, when Strnad shouted: 'Welcome to the freak show,' prompting Marilyn to write 'I hate those ****s' on the tablecloth in front of a fan.'

The self-styled 'Antichrist Superstar’ made a comment about wanting to 'rape' Trevor’s face before swinging a punch at him. Security then intervened to break the fight up.

This is not the first time Manson has issued threats in the last few weeks. Last month, he said he would 'murder' journalists who write falsities about him, after US blogger Buddyhead alleged he was addicted to cocaine.

Marilyn wrote on his blog: 'I can, but do not need to defend myself and the absurd accusations that the average press has clinged onto.

'If we need a nude photo of me to prove that I am far different than what the soon-to-be-murdered-in-their-home press have decided to fabricate, that is easy.

"But if one more 'journalist' makes a cavalier statement about me and my band, I will personally, or with my fans’ help, greet them at their home and discover just how much they believe in their freedom of speech.

"I dare you all to write one more thing that you won't say to my face. Because I will make you say it. In that manner. That is a threat."

20 comments:

  1. you know you love the cock

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Rape? MM ....That does kinda sound like a thing he would do :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. please? marilyn manson is a very nice person he would never du a thing like that!! why can`t you people go and get real? O:
    btw marilyn manson is the beeest fuck the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love marilyn manson
    TO Luka see AT Enmore theatre tue 13th 2009
    http://myfxadvice.com managed forex

    ReplyDelete
  5. marilyn manson I fan you music

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brian is an icon, and I believe he truly is a revolution in himself. I think it scares most people that his ability greatly exceeds their own. I wonder how that feels when they realize it. : D enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This whole article itself is probably bullshit as well; anyone who actually believes anything that the media says these days is completely deluded.

    I hope Marilyn Manson did make that threat to the press; journalists that spread lies are lower than shit and deserve to be fuckin' shot. They don't ever consider how detramental it could be to Manson, and just because he has an "obscure" image doesn't mean he's not human.

    Fuck me people are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you people are fucked up MM is the fuckin shit!! he is way amazing and if you dont like him then why you reading his stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hauhauahuhauhau o cara e doido mas não é louco! Adoro suas músicas eo jeito de ser diferente ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. i am from iran. in iran people hate marilyn manson . they think marilyn is a shit guy that he just want to depravation the world. but i now whow is him. i like him songs and musics and i hope i become someone like marilyn manson for iranian people. every one need marilyn's songs to now their society.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Marilyn, keep rockin my man, I do think your weird a bit...but whatev man, so is everyone in theyre own way. I dont know if this makes any sense. I honestly couldnt give a fuck about what the press says, half the things....no, all the things they write about contreversy is to advance there career, fuckin people hatin on MM, FUCK YOU ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dude marilyn manson is the fucking most awsome radis fliping dude ever so go fuck off reporters

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am proud to say that I am a huge fan of MM. I'm emberassed to say I studied journalism in college.
    Of course, there is very little REAL journalism out there now. Sensationalism sells. Fuck the truth. MM ROCKS my ass off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really can't believe people belive in the medias... Everything they say is a fucking lie.. They tell lies to advance there own career and don't give a fuck about anybody else.. Fuck you all to hell! Marilyn Manson your my idol! I love your music, videoes and looks.. Keep rockin man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. its wrong to say his the best. its your own opnion

    different genres of music must be included as well

    ReplyDelete
  16. na verdade, na minha opinião, ele é um cara que tem um geito beeeeem exêntrico, e que de qualquer forma quer aparecer, e o consegue, tem musicas DIFERENTES mas que de certa forma têm a sua beleza.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marylin Manson is boss.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The journalists are just fuckin stupid! Marilyn Manson is way better than any of that shit they are saying!! He is awesome! fuck the media.. don't believe their shit!

    ReplyDelete