Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lott: 'I'd hate to be in a girlband'


Popstar Pixie Lott has said that she would hate to be in a girlband because she loves attention.

The 18-year-old 'Mama Do' singer said that she couldn't bear to share her stardom with a group of performers.

"I'd hate to be in a girlband, I don't want to share the song - or even the stage," she told FHM.

Meanwhile, the musician also expressed a passion for showing off her legs and revealed that she owns a pair of tight Swarovski crystals-covered pants.

"When I dress up, I like my legs to be free. You don't want everything out. But I definitely like to show off my legs," she said.

"Sometimes I wear a pair of sparkly pants covered in Swarovski crystals. But they're so tight I have to wrestle them on."

Lott releases her new single 'Boys And Girls' on September 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment